Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
XMAS COMPETITION: Win a Brand New Yaesu ft891 with Wideband Modification and to help the winner use it we are including a 30 Amp Power Supply on top. This is our biggest prize yet. All this could be yours for Christmas for just £20. - See Latest News Forum for details.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Swr connection
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 pm by 26ct954

» SNOW IS HERE
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 1:01 pm by John123

» Intro and call sign request (Issued)
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 pm by John123

» new to cb .request a call sign
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 12:13 pm by starbuck6969

» South West Wales Net
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 11:31 am by springer75

» 11m conditions
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 9:03 am by NUBSTER

» project completed
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 6:52 am by Alan Pilot

» Thanks for the add
interference source  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:44 am by Paddy

» Call sign request
interference source  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 pm by Penguin

Keywords
president bazooka callsign Mobile 6900n ss6900n tickets call Sirio radio list lincoln Calling division antenna charlie alan sign ss9900 Mckinley yaesu 9900 midland frequency tango power
QRZ Database

interference source

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skipmaster
skipmaster

Call Sign : 26ct1079 26wr251
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : west midlands

interference source  Empty
PostSubject: interference source    interference source  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 3:08 pm

hi to all just thought id share this with you all .Ive just managed to find the biggest cause of my static on 11m after nearly 18 months of 10db wall of noise it started in the winter at 4.30 pm and went off around 10.00 am then in the summer came on later went off earlier some one suggested street lights but it wasnt street lights it was a bathroom light from three houses away it was a chinese led oblong shaped one with its own psu ! i had a chat with my neighbour and to my surprise he said he'd bin it and use something else Very Happy what a guy. Ok i still get static but not as bad so radio is good at the moment all i can say is maybe if you have sourced your noise problem post it on here you never know it may help a fellow member to find their problem 73's to all Mark Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

interference source
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: