Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the official Charlie Tango DX Group CB And Amateur Radio Forum. You are visiting the UK's biggest and most active CB Radio club.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Charlie Tango DX is a group dedicated to Hobby Radio Users in all forms, whether CB, Amateur, PMR446, Scanning and Short Wave Listening.
We are a very active and friendly group that welcomes anyone from anywhere in the world who has an interest in Radio, regardless of their level of experience, their equipment, their location, or their radio preference. We have members varying from fully qualified operators on the Amateur Bands, to newcomers who have just bought a PMR446 set, and many CBers both old and new. All are equal on the Site.

The CT Site contains many reviews, tips and modifications within the forums, and we take pride that no sensible question is ever left unanswered, and nobody is ever belittled or mocked for asking an honest question, no matter how simple it may seem. We were all new to the hobby once.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join Charlie Tango you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, viewing modifications and more.

If you are not yet a member: Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Simply CLICK HERE to start the Registration process. Your application will need to include your personal name and approximate location, it will require you to confirm your email, and then be signed-off by one of our Admin Staff, but this is usually completed within 24 hours (48 max)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
new member saying hallo to you all; 26CT2838 issued
Topic Started: Thursday, 17. May 2018, 08:09 (74 Views)
kennyb
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2838

hi to you all. kennyb here, started in cb in the 80s when stationed at raf st mawgan, handle was k4 as was riding a 250 Honda k4 , I was the rig doctor for the cb club in newquay tuning, modding repairing, a few rigs will tune by working on the ppl settings if its using the plo2a chip, got my M3ZKB call sign in july 07, I am quite happy as a m3 as its not using 400 watts that's important but the antenna which is tuned and resonating at a set frequency , a BIKER from aug 61 and owned , tuned , modded about 35 bikes ranging from=2 ariels 2 ajs 500s 3 bsa =bantams zb goldie. sunbeam s7, 5 triumphs = 3ta 2 5ta, 500 datona, 6 VELOS = 3SP LE, 34 MOV , 2 MACS 500 MSS AND 500 VENOM ,the MSS Tuned better than the venom due to the heaver flywheels and would hold 6600 revs and 121 mph,= 2 hrs from truro to new forrest, 2 harlies= 39 wlc ansd a 92 883 sportster, which is the last bike I rode in spain in , I served in the RAF as a engineer from 71 to 93, stationed at =71mu Bicester, wittering in 76 then 85 to 88 st mawgan 78 t0 85 then 88 to 93,,74 at Cyprus during turk invasion, I use 2 rigs ,yaesu ft 897 and ft 2900, I make all my twigs which include =loops, dipoles, moxens now workink on a cobwebb for 3 megs, nice to hear from anyone with velos, kennethbudd@yahoo.co.uk I live near spilsby, lincs, and on QRZ.COM, REGARDS, ken, m3zkb
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonboy
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1369

:hi: Kenneth a good intro there.

Admin will sort you out with a call-sign shortly.

26CT1369. :cb:
MAY THE DX BE WITH YOU.

Nik Gnashers
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 573

Hi Kenny,
Welcome to CT DX group.
I have issued you the call-sign : 26CT2838, good luck,
Nik
M6GFT ::: QRZ Page- http://www.qrz.com/db/M6GFT
[imgw=150]http://i.imgur.com/RJjZCOw.jpg[/imgw]
All CT members are expected to use good operating procedure, good manners, and be friendly...Please do not chat on any calling frequencies, or use bad language on air, thank you it is appreciated.

GaryWilson
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1836

Hello Kenny, welcome to the forum,

73s Gary.
26CT1836 2E0GGQ
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John123
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 763

Hello and welcome, Kenneth. :hi:

Nice intro from you. :thumb:

73s John.

kennyb
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2838

hi kennyb here you don't have my amateur call sign under the mandatory bits which is M3ZKB,

SydtheCat
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 483

:hi: Kenny and a very warm welcome to the group

Interesting intro :thumb:

:cheers: Craig
Posted Image

Yaesu FTdx 3000 - Sirio GM - MD 200 mic

Padrick
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2727

Hello Kenny and welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group.
26CT2727 & 2E0TWD
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0TWD
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nik Gnashers
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 573

kennyb
Thursday, 17. May 2018, 20:22
hi kennyb here you don't have my amateur call sign under the mandatory bits which is M3ZKB,
Hi Kenny,
The Amateur call-sign bit is not 'required', it is just something you can fill out yourself (in your profile), and add yourself if you so wish to display it.
Nik
M6GFT ::: QRZ Page- http://www.qrz.com/db/M6GFT
[imgw=150]http://i.imgur.com/RJjZCOw.jpg[/imgw]
All CT members are expected to use good operating procedure, good manners, and be friendly...Please do not chat on any calling frequencies, or use bad language on air, thank you it is appreciated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introductions & Call-Sign Allocation · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Website, Name, Logos and Products Are Copyright To Charlie Tango DX Group Copyright © 2009 - 2017
All Rights Reserved - No Part Of This Site May Be Copied Without Prior Written Permission. CharlieTango.co.uk have a legal Common Law Trademark and Registered Copyright #S0RN-LTC9-8CXT-LZLU of the brand "Charlie Tango" since 2009 and related Copyrights in place for domain names, Logos, images, format and layout of this website and associated material. charlietango.co.uk & charlietango.uk
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected

View My Stats

DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE
ConspiracyEffect.com | V5Bid.com Auction | 041183.com | Hiya.Mobi | VR Portal.Net | TrainerSox.com | CoinStealth.com | ChoccyBox.com Domains | FlutterBets.com | CharlieTango.UK | HallmarkedGold.com | MozSubmit.com | HorizontalEarth.com
CharlieTango.co.uk contact email leewardill@gmail.com