Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the official Charlie Tango DX Group CB And Amateur Radio Forum. You are visiting the UK's biggest and most active CB Radio club.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Charlie Tango DX is a group dedicated to Hobby Radio Users in all forms, whether CB, Amateur, PMR446, Scanning and Short Wave Listening.
We are a very active and friendly group that welcomes anyone from anywhere in the world who has an interest in Radio, regardless of their level of experience, their equipment, their location, or their radio preference. We have members varying from fully qualified operators on the Amateur Bands, to newcomers who have just bought a PMR446 set, and many CBers both old and new. All are equal on the Site.

The CT Site contains many reviews, tips and modifications within the forums, and we take pride that no sensible question is ever left unanswered, and nobody is ever belittled or mocked for asking an honest question, no matter how simple it may seem. We were all new to the hobby once.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join Charlie Tango you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, viewing modifications and more.

If you are not yet a member: Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Simply CLICK HERE to start the Registration process. Your application will need to include your personal name and approximate location, it will require you to confirm your email, and then be signed-off by one of our Admin Staff, but this is usually completed within 24 hours (48 max)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
A family of Concordes - Ham Variety
Topic Started: Wednesday, 4. April 2018, 17:31 (1,300 Views)
Jake911
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2746

What started with a purchase of a Harrier CBX for nostalgia purposes has now lead to this little collection.
I always wanted a Concorde CB as a kid but alas it was not meant to be; 25 years later I have a Mk1 - 2 & 3 :dance: All I need now is one of those transmitting things on a pole.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: cc9e4bf7_3e32_41df_ab42_5518a1775297.jpg (82.75 KB)
Edited by Jake911, Wednesday, 4. April 2018, 17:35.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John123
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 763

A very nice collection, Jake. :thumbs:

Cozzmik
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 465

Nice,

Now get a antenna up and start using them... :cb:

Nik Gnashers
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 573

Love the collection !
M6GFT ::: QRZ Page- http://www.qrz.com/db/M6GFT
[imgw=150]http://i.imgur.com/RJjZCOw.jpg[/imgw]
All CT members are expected to use good operating procedure, good manners, and be friendly...Please do not chat on any calling frequencies, or use bad language on air, thank you it is appreciated.

Johnno
Member Avatar
43 Charlie Tango 004

Sweet collection! I've never seen the 3 before, must be rare as.
Cheers 73 :cheers:

Johnno

[imgw=300]https://s19.postimg.CC/ultif8ilf/P1010656_zpse4a4dcd8.jpg[/imgw]
My You Tube Channel

Jake911
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2746

Thanks Guys

I am thinking of getting a Silver Rod for starters, it seems cheap and cheerful enough as a starter antenna :cheers:

Cozzmik
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 465

If you want/need any help with the install just holla as i am up the road in Chelsfield village..... :thumbs:

Jake911
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2746

Cozzmik
Thursday, 5. April 2018, 16:21
If you want/need any help with the install just holla as i am up the road in Chelsfield village..... :thumbs:
Almost neighbors :wave: thank you and I may just tap into that knowledge be good to have an ally lol as the wife hates the word CB and I feel that she would happily sabotage the ladder :censor:

Thank You :thumb:

Cozzmik
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 465

No worries,

My misses has given up with me and my hobbies and is happy enough to let me spend time out in my workshop/shack with my radios,bikes,beer fridge,sofa,music system etc..

In fact she has said a few times "i dont know why you dont live out there"

Is`nt she lovely thinking that id like to live out there...

Perhaps she was being sarcastic ;)

Jake911
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2746

Cozzmik
Friday, 6. April 2018, 08:14
No worries,

My misses has given up with me and my hobbies and is happy enough to let me spend time out in my workshop/shack with my radios,bikes,beer fridge,sofa,music system etc..

Bikes as in motor or :mtb: I do both :rock:

SydtheCat
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 483

Some mighty fine examples there Jake :thumb:

All three are keepers for sure

Many thanks for sharing

Craig
Posted Image

Yaesu FTdx 3000 - Sirio GM - MD 200 mic

Cozzmik
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 465

Jake911
Friday, 6. April 2018, 10:22
Cozzmik
No worries,

Motor..

I import motorcycles and also buy classics and restore them...

Mainly italian eg Guzzi`s,Laverda,Benelli,Ducati but i have restored a Bsa Goldstar and some Harley`s....

Jake911
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2746

Cozzmik
Friday, 6. April 2018, 16:06
Jake911
Friday, 6. April 2018, 10:22
Cozzmik
No worries,

Motor..

I import motorcycles and also buy classics and restore them...

Mainly italian eg Guzzi`s,Laverda,Benelli,Ducati but i have restored a Bsa Goldstar and some Harley`s....

Very Nice

I have owned a few Ducatis mainly the 748 - 998 family which I guess can be titled loosely as Classic. Nowhere near the likes of a BSA but I have promised myself that I will oneday own a classic bike.

KiloMike
Member Avatar

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ham-International-Concorde-Mk-2/173245784777?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

that's strange looks like the same Radio someone is selling via Black_Sabbath87

Nubster
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 050

KiloMike
Friday, 6. April 2018, 19:44
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ham-International-Concorde-Mk-2/173245784777?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

Tony, just look at the link and it says someone seller named rosiebud now ^o) very strange

Life is too short, so ave a laugh now n then never know you might like it

Gunrunner
Member Avatar

Nubster
Saturday, 7. April 2018, 06:23
KiloMike

Tony, just look at the link and it says someone seller named rosiebud now ^o) very strange

seen it looks a little strange but I will not be bidding on that one shame as I like
them :( :cheers: :pirate2:
Never go faster then your guardian angel can fly

Cozzmik
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 465

Collection from Orpington so i presume Jake911 is selling one of his radios....
Edited by Cozzmik, Saturday, 7. April 2018, 08:33.

Nubster
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 050

Cozzmik
Saturday, 7. April 2018, 08:30
Collection from Orpington so i presume Jake911 is selling one of his radios....
If he is good luck with the sale, but it just seems strange that for someone who is so pleased they have all three in a collection one is now being sold and under two different seller names, but still stranger things have happened

mike295
Member Avatar
108 Charlie Tango 295

Nubster
KiloMike

Maybe best to read the advert fully folks before casting doubt on it's authenticity.

He bought the radio several months ago from 'blacksabbath' and is now reselling it as he has acquired another one. He has clearly stated that he is using the original sales pictures and why he is using them.

A quick look at the buying/selling history correlates the previous deal for the purchase of the radio.

I hope he sold it elsewhere and didn't remove it from sale because of a few a people decided it was 'very strange'.

Radios get bought and sold all the time, so perfectly valid that this should come up for sale again.

Hopefully you can all get back to solving the Madeleine McCann mystery now :cheers:
108CT295 on North/North East Scotland Net (https://www.facebook.com/groups/122273285264583/)

Nubster
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 050

mike295
Sunday, 8. April 2018, 10:24
Nubster
KiloMike

Maybe best to read the advert fully folks before casting doubt on it's authenticity.

He bought the radio several months ago from 'blacksabbath' and is now reselling it as he has acquired another one. He has clearly stated that he is using the original sales pictures and why he is using them.

A quick look at the buying/selling history correlates the previous deal for the purchase of the radio.

I hope he sold it elsewhere and didn't remove it from sale because of a few a people decided it was 'very strange'.

Radios get bought and sold all the time, so perfectly valid that this should come up for sale again.

Hopefully you can all get back to solving the Madeleine McCann mystery now :cheers:
No need to spit your dummy out, that's what a forum is all about to discuss things, so what if we found it strange what's the problem?, as for the Mc Cann case I have almost solved it if I need any more expert advice I'll get in touch with you :thumb:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gallery & Videos · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

This Website, Name, Logos and Products Are Copyright To Charlie Tango DX Group Copyright © 2009 - 2017
All Rights Reserved - No Part Of This Site May Be Copied Without Prior Written Permission. CharlieTango.co.uk have a legal Common Law Trademark and Registered Copyright #S0RN-LTC9-8CXT-LZLU of the brand "Charlie Tango" since 2009 and related Copyrights in place for domain names, Logos, images, format and layout of this website and associated material. charlietango.co.uk & charlietango.uk
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected

View My Stats

DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE
ConspiracyEffect.com | V5Bid.com Auction | 041183.com | Hiya.Mobi | VR Portal.Net | TrainerSox.com | CoinStealth.com | ChoccyBox.com Domains | FlutterBets.com | CharlieTango.UK | HallmarkedGold.com | MozSubmit.com | HorizontalEarth.com
CharlieTango.co.uk contact email leewardill@gmail.com