Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the official Charlie Tango DX Group CB And Amateur Radio Forum. You are visiting the UK's biggest and most active CB Radio club.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Charlie Tango DX is a group dedicated to Hobby Radio Users in all forms, whether CB, Amateur, PMR446, Scanning and Short Wave Listening.
We are a very active and friendly group that welcomes anyone from anywhere in the world who has an interest in Radio, regardless of their level of experience, their equipment, their location, or their radio preference. We have members varying from fully qualified operators on the Amateur Bands, to newcomers who have just bought a PMR446 set, and many CBers both old and new. All are equal on the Site.

The CT Site contains many reviews, tips and modifications within the forums, and we take pride that no sensible question is ever left unanswered, and nobody is ever belittled or mocked for asking an honest question, no matter how simple it may seem. We were all new to the hobby once.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join Charlie Tango you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, viewing modifications and more.

If you are not yet a member: Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Simply CLICK HERE to start the Registration process. Your application will need to include your personal name and approximate location, it will require you to confirm your email, and then be signed-off by one of our Admin Staff, but this is usually completed within 24 hours (48 max)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Mid Week Net; Local DX
Topic Started: Friday, 9. February 2018, 20:56 (607 Views)
DCVL-UK
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2686

Hello guys and dolls,

We hit the hills on Thursday night to see how far we can go.

We understand not everyone wants to chat local or maybe a little further afield depending on conditions, That's your choice
We do it to see how far across the UK we can go, Some nights are better than others.

P.s if you don't want to talk with us that's fine just don't slag the net off on 19
A couple where heard talking on 19 on Thursday 9/2/2018 I found this very unreasonable and very misunderstanding on the two chatting.
I've not mentioned who they are I would like them both to show a little respect for others.

Its a hobby and should be treated as such.
Thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

26DA75
Member Avatar

Hi Daryl, Sorry but If your talking about the Net run over the last month or so by Stuart on Thursdays that Would be the East-Midlands SSB net!

The Mid-Week Net operates on SSB on Wednesday evenings and has done so for four years plus. To avoid confusion I'd be grateful if you could get admin to amend/edit this post to correct the mistake.

Personally I wouldn't worry about or respond to criticism in this way but that's your call however I'd prefer you to clarify who your representing.

Tom
Edited by 26DA75, Sunday, 11. February 2018, 21:27.
Call CQ Because on radio nobody can hear you listening!!

Goldhunter
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2730

Looking forward to hearing the net as soon as my antenna is up.
Ray H

Kenwood 570DGE HF
Yaesu FT2900 2m FM
Yaesu FT60 2/70 Handheld
Uniden BC XLT 9000 Scanner
President K77 Homebase 27/81

26DA75
Member Avatar

Hi Ray, and welcome, We'll be glad to hear from you, We're QRV from 7-10pm this Wednesday on 27.255USB and there are a number of other nets operating every Wednesday evening around the country who you will most likely be able to work from your location.

Mid-week Net. 7-9pm 27.255 USB (ch23mids) (with Martin DA022 & myself Tom DA75 in the chair).
Eastern Counties Net 6:30-9pm 27.345 USB (ch34 mids) (with Richard FI420 & Justin FI242)
North East Net. 7-9pm 27.375 USB (Ch37 mids) (With Ozzy LR056)
North West Net. 7-9pm 27.125 USB (Ch14 mids) with Roy UK873)First & last Wed of the month!

Since the guy who started this tread has not been back on here since and since then the net he was referring to has changed freq I guess it falls to me to tell you that the East midlands DX net has moved (they now use 27.235 USB between 7-9pm on Thursdays)

What is the antenna you'll be putting up?

73, Tom. DA75

General Lee
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1837

Dont forget the Midweek DX Net on Ch28 UKfm Wednesday evenings from 7-9 pm.
This one generally covers the south west, midlands & South Wales but we do get people calling in from further afield..

73s
Stuart
CT1837
Edited by General Lee, Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 13:06.
Proud member of the CTX team ----- 26CTX1837 -----

26CT1837 / 26CTX1837 on YouTube
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

26DA75
Member Avatar

General Lee
Wednesday, 7. March 2018, 13:05
Dont forget the Midweek DX Net on Ch28 UKfm Wednesday evenings from 7-9 pm.
This one generally covers the south west, midlands & South Wales but we do get people calling in from further afield..

73s
Stuart
CT1837
Sorry Stuart I didn't mean to leave you out! I copped part of a post from another thread and inadvertantly missed the 28UKFM off the text. My bad! :howdy:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CT ACTIVE. Out and About. · Next Topic »
Add Reply

This Website, Name, Logos and Products Are Copyright To Charlie Tango DX Group Copyright © 2009 - 2017
All Rights Reserved - No Part Of This Site May Be Copied Without Prior Written Permission. CharlieTango.co.uk have a legal Common Law Trademark and Registered Copyright #S0RN-LTC9-8CXT-LZLU of the brand "Charlie Tango" since 2009 and related Copyrights in place for domain names, Logos, images, format and layout of this website and associated material. charlietango.co.uk & charlietango.uk
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected

View My Stats

DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE
ConspiracyEffect.com | V5Bid.com Auction | 041183.com | Hiya.Mobi | VR Portal.Net | TrainerSox.com | CoinStealth.com | ChoccyBox.com Domains | FlutterBets.com | CharlieTango.UK | HallmarkedGold.com | MozSubmit.com | HorizontalEarth.com
CharlieTango.co.uk contact email leewardill@gmail.com