Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the official Charlie Tango DX Group CB And Amateur Radio Forum. You are visiting the UK's biggest and most active CB Radio club.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Charlie Tango DX is a group dedicated to Hobby Radio Users in all forms, whether CB, Amateur, PMR446, Scanning and Short Wave Listening.
We are a very active and friendly group that welcomes anyone from anywhere in the world who has an interest in Radio, regardless of their level of experience, their equipment, their location, or their radio preference. We have members varying from fully qualified operators on the Amateur Bands, to newcomers who have just bought a PMR446 set, and many CBers both old and new. All are equal on the Site.

The CT Site contains many reviews, tips and modifications within the forums, and we take pride that no sensible question is ever left unanswered, and nobody is ever belittled or mocked for asking an honest question, no matter how simple it may seem. We were all new to the hobby once.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join Charlie Tango you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in polls, viewing modifications and more.

If you are not yet a member: Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Simply CLICK HERE to start the Registration process. Your application will need to include your personal name and approximate location, it will require you to confirm your email, and then be signed-off by one of our Admin Staff, but this is usually completed within 24 hours (48 max)

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
South coast 446 net last night!; great to hear so many!
Topic Started: Tuesday, 8. September 2015, 11:20 (13,057 Views)
Stavo
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1023

Started a 446 net last night (which will be on every monday 8pm till late ch8 446.093 for the moment) a total of 14 operators logged in from around the area some good contacts hastings, eastbourne, crowborough, polegate, rye, and burgess hill, great fun was had by all! once again good efforts made by portable stations on the south downs and inland (most notably ray at ashdown forrest) a very well done lads! i must admit the low noise level away from that pla smp's wifi most base stations like me suffer from on hf etc was very most welcome! im on most evenings monitoring ch8 cheers stav (andy)
Edited by Stavo, Tuesday, 8. September 2015, 11:22.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

Will be chan 8 pmr next week Andy regards Chris .

26PS001
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1523

Well done mate, we use PMR now occasionally at weekends when the skip spoils our local chat, its a great band, nice and quite although sometimes challenging when mobile
Posted Image
Charlie Tango member 26CT1523 since 12/11/14
Mark (252) thecobraman tribute youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-jDebaO5BGsAjdy3pNiG7Q

Razz229
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2290

Stavo
Tuesday, 8. September 2015, 11:20
Started a 446 net last night (which will be on every monday 8pm till late ch8 446.093 for the moment) a total of 14 operators logged in from around the area some good contacts hastings, eastbourne, crowborough, polegate, rye, and burgess hill, great fun was had by all! once again good efforts made by portable stations on the south downs and inland (most notably ray at ashdown forrest) a very well done lads! i must admit the low noise level away from that pla smp's wifi most base stations like me suffer from on hf etc was very most welcome! im on most evenings monitoring ch8 cheers stav (andy)
I would also like to say thank you to all those who attended or just popped in on Monday night :clap:

Here's to the next one :D
Give us a call on the

Eastbourne/South Coast PMR Net, channel 8, Monday night 8 to 10
Tuesday AM net, channel 14 (27.125) Mid-Block, 18.30-20.00
South Coast FM Net, channel 3 (if possible), Thursday night 8 to 9
Southern Area Net, channel 39 Mid-Block 27.395 USB, Thursday night 9 to finish

Check out the "SOUTH OF ENGLAND & SOUTH COAST 11 METRE, AMATEUR & PMR GROUP" on Facebook

Stavo
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1023

Cosmic Chris
Tuesday, 8. September 2015, 19:01
Will be chan 8 pmr next week Andy regards Chris .
Great tnx chris! well the boys will be on the top again so a good chance and if we get some good tropo? you may here me from home? now that would be fantastic!

jasonska
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1839

hi i be on next monday 8pm i have 446...

Stavo
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1023

26PS001
Wednesday, 9. September 2015, 05:35
Well done mate, we use PMR now occasionally at weekends when the skip spoils our local chat, its a great band, nice and quite although sometimes challenging when mobile
Thanks daz! its a great little band!

Stavo
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1023

jasonska
Saturday, 12. September 2015, 13:10
hi i be on next monday 8pm i have 446...
Fantastic jason will be listening out for you and any one else all are welcome :)

Wow Sly
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 941

monday.... the night i drove up the hill and forgot my antenna :D
any way,,,,, for the people in the area looking for more info on the nets local to eastbourne here is a link to a face book group.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eastbourne-DX-NET/492424390909639?sk=info&tab=page_info&edited=long_desc
[marq=right]hope to catch you on the air some time[/marq]
follow my CTX days out on you tube YouTube Link

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

sly will give you a call later on will set up big antenna near bath race course , hope too hear u simon all the best ..... from chris

Tea Boy
Member Avatar

Cosmic Chris
Monday, 14. September 2015, 17:47
sly will give you a call later on will set up big antenna near bath race course , hope too hear u simon all the best ..... from chris
Chris, that would be a good copy on 446. Its approx 124 miles as the crow flies to Eastbourne (give or take yours and 941's position)
See whats going on at http://www.youtube.com/V8CSW CT Facebook Page
Proud to be part of the The CT eXtreme DX Team
CTX Facebook Page
26CT965 26CTX965 163CT965 163CTX965

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

have spoke too eastbourne net many times from bath race track also steve in barry south wales makes the trip too beachyhead.

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

have made contact with Stavo andy .

Tea Boy
Member Avatar

Cosmic Chris
Monday, 14. September 2015, 18:15
have spoke too eastbourne net many times from bath race track also steve in barry south wales makes the trip too beachyhead.
:thumb:
See whats going on at http://www.youtube.com/V8CSW CT Facebook Page
Proud to be part of the The CT eXtreme DX Team
CTX Facebook Page
26CT965 26CTX965 163CT965 163CTX965

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

no joy with eastbourne net tonight to windy too put big antenna up ....

jasonska
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1839

was good get on the 446 Last Night and made contact with eastbourne & Polegate ....
Edited by jasonska, Tuesday, 15. September 2015, 11:43.

Stavo
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1023

Many thanks once again those who turned out on a miserable night portable cheers simon and ray great stuff! a total of ten operators from around sussex logged in, conditions were not conducive for any long distance contacts not surprising really (maybe next monday cosmic chris? tnx for trying) but a great time on an excellent little band was had once again! nice to here new stations to the net tnx jason hastings and paul bexhill, see or should i say hear you all next monday hopefully accompanied with a bit of a tropo? cheers stav.

Razz229
Member Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 2290

Stavo
Tuesday, 15. September 2015, 21:09
Many thanks once again those who turned out on a miserable night portable cheers simon and ray great stuff! a total of ten operators from around sussex logged in, conditions were not conducive for any long distance contacts not surprising really (maybe next monday cosmic chris? tnx for trying) but a great time on an excellent little band was had once again! nice to here new stations to the net tnx jason hastings and paul bexhill, see or should i say hear you all next monday hopefully accompanied with a bit of a tropo? cheers stav.
Thanks Andy

It was a strange night for the 2nd Eastbourne/south coast 446 net.

From my QTH in Ashdown forest i had rain, wind, lightning and a shooting star.

I too would like to thank Jason and Paul for joining in, even if i could'nt hear them or they me.

So until next week for the 3rd 446 net.

TTFN :wave:

Ps don't forget the Eastbourne/south coast net on 39UKFM Thursday night.
Give us a call on the

Eastbourne/South Coast PMR Net, channel 8, Monday night 8 to 10
Tuesday AM net, channel 14 (27.125) Mid-Block, 18.30-20.00
South Coast FM Net, channel 3 (if possible), Thursday night 8 to 9
Southern Area Net, channel 39 Mid-Block 27.395 USB, Thursday night 9 to finish

Check out the "SOUTH OF ENGLAND & SOUTH COAST 11 METRE, AMATEUR & PMR GROUP" on Facebook

Cosmic Chris
No Avatar

Did try..........

Drewbhoy1
No Avatar
26 Charlie Tango 1642

Well done Ray And Simon I would normally have joined you both hill topping but that was too extreme that weather . Keep in there Chris and we will have a copy again when we get a little lift and it was good that Jason and Paul to log in .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nets & Skeds · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

This Website, Name, Logos and Products Are Copyright To Charlie Tango DX Group Copyright © 2009 - 2017
All Rights Reserved - No Part Of This Site May Be Copied Without Prior Written Permission. CharlieTango.co.uk have a legal Common Law Trademark and Registered Copyright #S0RN-LTC9-8CXT-LZLU of the brand "Charlie Tango" since 2009 and related Copyrights in place for domain names, Logos, images, format and layout of this website and associated material. charlietango.co.uk & charlietango.uk
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected

View My Stats

DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE
ConspiracyEffect.com | V5Bid.com Auction | 041183.com | Hiya.Mobi | VR Portal.Net | TrainerSox.com | CoinStealth.com | ChoccyBox.com Domains | FlutterBets.com | CharlieTango.UK | HallmarkedGold.com | MozSubmit.com | HorizontalEarth.com
CharlieTango.co.uk contact email leewardill@gmail.com